Skip to content

外賓來訪,第一句話說什麼?

When a foreign visitor walks in, what do you say first?

90分鐘免費工作坊,學習4個讓對話自然展開的技巧,帶走1張屬於你的職場英語閒聊速查卡。
A free 90-minute workshop. Learn four tactics for opening and sustaining conversations with foreign clients. Leave with your own personal Small Talk Starter Kit. 
78

外國客戶剛到接待區。你去迎接他們,走往會議室的路上還有5分鐘。你說什麼?
A foreign client has just arrived at reception. You walk them to the meeting room. You have five minutes. What do you say? 

 這不是英語能力不夠的問題。大多數人都有足夠的英語應付基本對話。真正的問題是:閒聊沒有劇本。會議有議程。簡報有投影片。但接待客戶前的那幾分鐘,下一句話是什麼,沒有人告訴你。
 This is not an English ability problem. Most people have enough English for a basic conversation. The real problem is that small talk has no script. Meetings have agendas. Presentations have slides. But in short conversations before a meeting, nobody tells you what comes next.

這個工作坊解決這個問題。我們給你結構,讓閒聊不再是靠運氣。
 This workshop solves that problem. We give small talk the structure it appears to lack. 

外賓一到,腦袋一片空白,不知道先說什麼 | Client arrives and your mind goes blank
問了"How was your flight?"對方說"Fine."... 然後就沉默了 | You ask "How was your flight?" They say "Fine." Then silence
在展覽攤位上,不知道怎麼開口,又不想顯得像在推銷 | At a trade show booth, you don't know how to start without sounding like a sales pitch
話題斷了不知道怎麼接,只好說 "OK, let's go in" | The conversation dies and you just say "OK, let's go in" 

 這個工作坊,你會學到什麼?| What you will learn:

 四個具體的對話技巧,每一個都有清楚的目的。 不只是教你說什麼,更讓你明白為什麼有效,讓技巧感覺自然,而不是在背台詞。
 Four concrete conversation moves, each with a clear purpose behind it. Not just what to say, but why it works, so the techniques feel natural rather than scripted. 

如何在不造成壓力的情況下開啟對話

 How to open a conversation without putting either person on the spot 

如何讓對方感覺被真正聆聽,而不只是被問問題

 How to make the other person feel genuinely heard, not just questioned 

如何讓對話有節奏,自然地來回,而不像在填問卷

 How to give a conversation rhythm so it flows naturally rather than feeling like an interview 

如何在同一個話題上停留得夠久,傳遞真實的興趣

 How to stay with one topic long enough to signal genuine interest rather than polite obligation 

 工作坊同時涵蓋 | The workshop also covers: 

  • 三種情境的完整句庫:辦公室與工廠接待、展覽攤位、研討會與培訓 | A full phrase bank for three situations: office and factory reception, trade show booths, conferences and training events
  • 展覽攤位特別指南:高防備感開場語與乾淨的對話結尾 | Trade show guidance: high-guard openers and clean exits — the two moments most people get wrong
  • 過渡句型:自然地從閒聊切換到正式會談 | Transition phrases for moving from small talk into business naturally
  • 四個文化敏感話題的實用應對規則 | Four culturally sensitive topics with a simple rule for each

 三樣帶走的東西 | Three things you leave with 

 📋個人閒聊速查卡

Your completed Personal Small Talk Starter Kit

在工作坊中完成的一頁參考卡:你的3個最順口的開場語、2個最自然的追問句,以及你自己版本的過渡句型。放在辦公桌上,下次外賓來訪前拿出來看一遍。
Completed during the workshop in your own words. Your three best openers, two follow-up questions, and your personalised transition phrase. Keep it on your desk and use it before the next international visit. 

 🗯️信任建立的思考框架 

A mental model for trust-building through conversation

閒聊不是靠運氣——它有結構。工作坊結束後,你對「開場→延伸→維持→切換」的四步流程有清楚的認識,知道每個步驟為什麼有效,而不只是背句子。

Small talk is not random — it has a shape. You leave with a clear understanding of the four-step flow and the trust mechanism behind each tactic, so the techniques feel purposeful rather than mechanical. 

 📃三種情境的完整句庫 

A full phrase bank for three real professional situations

辦公室與工廠接待、展覽攤位、研討會現場——每種情境都有可以直接使用或微調的句子,包括展覽攤位的乾淨退場語,這是大多數人最容易忽略的部分。

Office and factory reception, trade show booths, conferences and training events. Phrases you can use directly or adapt, including clean exit phrases for trade shows; the moment most people handle least gracefully. 

工作坊資訊 | Workshop Details

  • 日期 Date: 2026年5月30日(週六)| Saturday, May 30, 2026
  • 時間 Time: 09:00–10:30 AM(台灣時間)| 09:00–10:30 AM Taiwan Time
  • 方式 Format: Zoom 線上互動授課 | Live interactive session via Zoom
  • 連結發送:工作坊前3天寄送(5月27日,週三) | Zoom link sent by email 3 days before the workshop (Wednesday, May 27)
  • 語言 Language: 全英語授課;討論與練習可使用中文 | Taught entirely in English; Chinese permitted for discussion and activities
  • 程度 Level: 初中階至中高階 A2–B2(歡迎所有程度)| Elementary to Upper-Intermediate A2–B2 (all levels welcome)
  • 費用 Cost: 完全免費 | Completely FREE
CSr Headshot a small

工作坊講師 | Workshop Leader

Chris Schorr
創辦人、首席培訓師兼課程設計師
Founder, Lead Trainer & Course Designer

Chris 擁有超過25年的企業銷售與商務溝通培訓經驗,足跡橫跨亞洲、歐洲與北美。他深知台灣職場人士在國際溝通上面臨的真實挑戰,並以實用、有架構、直接可應用為核心設計每一個課程與工作坊。曾為外貿協會及台灣各地企業提供簡報、談判與客戶溝通工作坊,學員一致給予高評價。

Chris brings over 25 years of corporate sales and business communication training experience across Asia, Europe, and North America. He understands the specific challenges Taiwanese professionals face in international communication and designs every course and workshop around practical, structured, immediately applicable skills. He has delivered workshops on presentations, negotiations, and customer-focused communication for TAITRA and businesses throughout Taiwan, consistently receiving high praise for real-world application. 

 

誰適合參加這個工作坊?| Who should join this workshop?

適合你,如果你 | This workshop is for you if you:

  • 需要接待、陪同、或招待國際客戶或訪客 | Host, accompany, or entertain international clients or visitors at work
  • 在展覽或商務活動中需要與外賓開啟對話 | Need to start conversations with foreign guests at trade shows or business events
  • 在會議或培訓場合中坐在外國與會者旁邊 | Sit next to international participants in meetings or training sessions
  • 希望用英語與外國同事建立更自然的職場關係 | Want to build more natural working relationships with foreign colleagues in English
  • 知道自己的英語夠用,但一遇到閒聊就不知道怎麼開口 | Know your English is good enough but freeze when it comes to unscripted conversation
 程度 | Level 

這個工作坊以英語授課,歡迎所有程度的學員參加。初中階學員會找到可以立即使用的句子。中高階學員會學到讓對話更有深度的技巧。
The workshop is conducted in English and is open to all levels. Lower-intermediate learners will find immediately usable phrases. Upper-intermediate learners will develop techniques that give conversations more depth and naturalness. 

下次外賓來訪,你已經準備好了。

The next time a foreign visitor walks in, you will be ready.

免費參加。90分鐘。帶走屬於你的速查卡。名額有限。
Free. 90 minutes. Leave with your personal Starter Kit. 

常見問題 |  Frequently asked questions

我的英語不太好,可以參加嗎? Is my English good enough to join?

 可以。這個工作坊歡迎初中階(A2)以上的學員。課堂練習可以用中文進行,教材全程提供。我們在意的是你能帶走實用的東西,不是你進來時的程度。
Yes. The workshop welcomes learners from elementary level (A2) upward. Practice activities can be conducted in Chinese, and all materials are provided. We care about what you leave with, not where you start.
 

工作坊完全免費嗎?有任何隱藏費用嗎? Is it really free? Are there any hidden fees?

 完全免費,沒有任何隱藏費用。這個工作坊是商橋顧問提供的免費系列活動之一,目的是讓更多台灣職場人士接觸到實用的商務溝通技巧。
Completely free. No hidden fees. This workshop is part of BizBridge Consulting's free workshop series, designed to give Taiwanese professionals access to practical business communication skills.
 

工作坊會錄影嗎? Will the workshop be recorded?

 不會。課程注重即時互動與練習,錄影無法取代現場參與的效果。我們建議您準時參加以獲得最完整的體驗。
No. The workshop focuses on live interaction and practice. A recording cannot replicate the effect of being present. We recommend joining on time for the full experience.
 

我需要事先準備什麼嗎? Do I need to prepare anything in advance?

 不需要。有一台電腦、視訊鏡頭、耳機麥克風,以及準時出現就夠了。建議在加入之前,想一想最近一次與外賓互動時讓你感到不自在的那個時刻: 那會讓工作坊的內容對你更有意義。
Nothing required. A computer, webcam, and headset microphone, and showing up on time. Optionally: think of one recent moment where you felt awkward with a foreign visitor before joining; it will make the content more immediately useful.
 

參加這個工作坊之後,接下來可以做什麼? What comes after this workshop?

 這個工作坊涵蓋的是閒聊技巧的基礎。如果你想進一步提升在客戶接待、廠區導覽、商務會議中的英語溝通能力,商橋顧問也提供8週的線上小班制付費課程。工作坊結束後我們會提供更多資訊,完全沒有壓力。
This workshop covers the foundation of small talk skills. If you want to build further — for client visits, factory tours, and business meetings — BizBridge Consulting offers 8-week online courses with small groups and live instruction. We will share information after the workshop. No pressure.